GameBIZ deals with entrepreneurship. And entrepreneurship means reality, that is turning a bright idea (not all of them are) into a tangible product or service that a significant amount of the audience likes to know about.
ENTI-UB, the Videogame and Serious Game School at Barcelona (Spain), will implement the ENTI-PRO space by the academic year 2016-2017. Our last year’s students will benefit from an entrepreneurial experience at our place:
There they will…
- Belong to a team created on the basis of balanced profiles
- Learn from two sherpas per group (mentors) = two brains = two styles = two filters = two helpers
- Develop during one entire year with an intensive period of 16 weeks at the end (that lead to a golden candidate product)
- Deliver 4 presentations (ctrl points) at least during the whole period
- Enjoy a dedicated space
- Apply Agile Management techniques
- Share their best practices
And implement at the end, as “you are being pre-incubated”. The GameBIZ research outcomes are fully applied within the ENTI-PRO space. Disruptive methodologies lead to pure learning by doing schemes where there’s real and innovative development. Experiential learning occurs and this helps our students getting the experience points they deserve and need!.
May reality be with them…then! OGP – March – 2016.